Mission: To provide a peer environment that supports and empowers fellow entrepreneurs through the exchange of ideas, experiences, and accountability to meet their missions, visions, strategic objectives, metrics and strategic initiatives
- The Peer group is seamlessly integrated into the vision/mission and strategic objectives of PandoLabs
- Team meetings are engaging and impactful and every member feels they are giving and receiving benefit to support the Peer Group’s mission, vision, and strategic initiatives
- The Peer Group has accelerated ideas into reality and accelerated their existing businesses into more rapid growth. It has provided knowledge, connections, encouragement, support, and accountability to its members
- Entrepreneurs from across Utah seek to be members of the Park City-based Peer Group.
The group meets each 1st and 3rd Friday of the month from 3PM-4:30PM followed by happy hour. To see when the next Peer to Peer session will be, please check our events calendar.
Typical Meeting Agenda
- New Member Intros
- Accomplishments and obstacles since the last meeting.
- Actionable steps to move the needle on your company
- Educational Topic of choice
- The meeting is followed by PandoLabs Happy Hour from 4:30PM-6:00PM.
We are taking applications to join our Q4 sessions (Oct 27-Dec 15th), please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
She will then schedule a 15 minute phone call or meet with you at PandoLabs to learn about your business and see if you are a good fit for this program.
Mike Wong- Mike Wong is a Design Engineer by schooling who became an Entrepreneur in 2005 when he founded The Sidecar, a nightclub on Main Street. In 2014, he launched a toy company, IKOS, while working with 3 students in the PC High experiential learning program called PCCAPS. Since 2015, he has been a member of the PandoLabs Entrepreneur Community, and has participated in PandoLabs Peer to Peer program since 2016.
Kevin Williams – Kevin Williams started with a BA in organizational communications, went on to receive an MBA, and today is an entrepreneur with RGK Innovations. RGK is a marketing and product development group focused on acquisition and leverage of novel intellectual property. Kevin Williams and RGK’s first endeavor is Brush Hero, a water powered cleaning tool designed for car detailing and multipurpose home and garden applications launched in 2015.
Meryl Van Der Merwe – Meryl Van Der Merwe is first and foremost a chef. Her passion for food and word travels have lead her into her role today as an entrepreneur. In 2014, Meryl founded Jafflz, a company based around gourmet toasted pocket sandwiches inspired by Meryl’s childhood in South Africa.