Mission: To provide a peer environment that supports and empowers fellow entrepreneurs through the exchange of ideas, experiences, and accountability to meet their missions, visions, strategic objectives, metrics and strategic initiatives
- The Peer group is seamlessly integrated into the vision/mission and strategic objectives of PandoLabs
- Team meetings are engaging and impactful and every member feels they are giving and receiving benefit to support the Peer Group’s mission, vision, and strategic initiatives
- The Peer Group has accelerated ideas into reality and accelerated their existing businesses into more rapid growth. It has provided knowledge, connections, encouragement, support, and accountability to its members
- Entrepreneurs from across Utah seek to be members of the Park City-based Peer Group.
The group meets each 1st and 3rd Friday of the month from 3PM-4:30PM followed by happy hour. To see when the next Peer to Peer session will be, please check our events calendar.
Typical Meeting Agenda
- New Member Intros
- Accomplishments and obstacles since the last meeting.
- Actionable steps to move the needle on your company
- Educational Topic of choice
- The meeting is followed by PandoLabs Happy Hour from 4:30PM-6:00PM.
We are taking applications to join our Q4 sessions (Oct 27-Dec 15th), please inquire at email@example.com.
She will then schedule a 15 minute phone call or meet with you at PandoLabs to learn about your business and see if you are a good fit for this program.